Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Kenny K - Anything Goes with a New Release

Oh my I can't believe it is Sunday again and it's nearly December and it's my Birthday today, 21 again ;) ! 
 
The past couple of weeks have been extremely hectic, have been finishing the conservatory, can't believe how long it takes to put up wallpaper and gloss woodwork!! And to top it all my mother went into hospital last Thursday for her hip replacement, which has been cancelled twice and she wasn't due to go in until 28th November, so threw me and my siblings into slight panic having to change plans and doing visiting duty.  Thankfully she was only in for 6 days and is now home and doing really well.
 
On to this weeks Kenny K challenge. I used one of the fab new releases called cupcake celebration and coloured with copics.


1 comment:

Regan said...

Adorable! Love the baker's twine and the stars! Wishing your mom a quick recovery!
{hugs}
Regan