Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Hot it Up!

I am so late with this again! Another challenge from Dottie's World where they wanted to see HOT colours.

I hope this is hot enoughUsed one of the fab images from Holy & Madison World Tour collection and used the paper piecing again from last week and coloured her with copics. Papers were a freebie with a scrapbooking magazine. Made a couple of quilled orange roses. Text is from Create with TLC (what a fantastic site that is) and added the must have sparkle. The orange roses have been glittered as well but i dont think it shows to well in the photo. (Have given my fella the challenge of taking photos of my cards and still show the sparkle!)

Thank you for yet another brill challenge. Am now off to look at this weeks challenge although i'm not sure I can do vintage, but I will give it ago.

1 comment:

Craftyrose said...

beautiful card! I just love these charmed downloads! xx