Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

Embossing and a Sketch

This week I am really late entering the Kenny K challenge, I do not know where this week has gone!
The Kenny K challenge wanted some embossing and as I only brought myself a Cuttlebug last month everything is getting the stippled effect :)

For this card I followed another great sketch over at Friday Sketchers, used the fab Delores D'ammage from Kenny K and coloured her with ProMarkers. Papers were free with my Cuttlebug.
Thank you for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Gorgeous layers on this one. I just love the purple and fab image. Such sad news about the Dottie's World challenges finishing, but I will still keep up to date with what you are doing as I love stopping by your blog and admiring your work. xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cheeeky card, love that image.
luv
Debby