Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

I ♥ Promarkers - Time

Have been trying to blog this all weekend, what with one thing and another just haven't had chance.

Anyway this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers is Time. I have been making tags this week so thought I would make a time themed one for the challenge.
The image is a Kenny K and coloured with promarkers and I used clock stamps from Cart Us to make the back ground.

I can not believe the weekend is nearly over, hope everyone has had a good one and thanks for popping by :)


3 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Suzilou. Glad you were able to play along with us this week. Love your tag with all those stamped clocks - and a fun Kenny K image to use too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & good luck.
Tine :)

Gillian R said...

Hi Suzi, I have nominated you for a Liebster award
http://madewithsparkle.blogspot.com/2012/02/snippet-card-liebster-award.html

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a fab tag Suzilou :) You always colour Kenny K images brilliantly, and to have her sitting on the edge like that looks genius ;)

Lovely muted colours and loadsa style hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx