Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

New Baby

Well I can definatley say I have been a very bad blogger, what with the Easter holidays and the lovely weather we WERE having (now seems like a distant memory) I have not been on my computer at all so thought I had best pop on and say Hi :)

Even though I have not done much on the blogging side, I have been making cards.  I made this one for a friend at work and used one of my lovely new LOTV stamps, which I loved colouring in.  Used my new heart & corner die from Cheery Lynn (these are finding their way onto alot of my cards).  Papers were a freebie I think form Nitwits and have been stitched.  Used a couple of charms that I brought from the NEC last year and have never used!  Have added a fair bit of sparkle to this card although it doesnt show up to well on the photo.

Have been trying to find a challenge to enter this card and so far can only find Anything Goes at Prairie Fairy :)

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Saw this stamp in my card mag yesterday, thought it looked lovely there, but you have made it awesome, this is just so beautiful.

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, this is so very sweet! :) Gorgeous stamp and really pretty card. Your die-cuts and pearly doodles look brilliant too.

hugs

xxalisonxx