Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Kenny K - New Images & a Spooktacular challenge

Another Sunday has arrived and with that the end of my week off and pretty much the end of the summer holidays!  Where did those six weeks go?
 
Anyway onto this weeks Kenny K challenge and a spooky theme with three fantastic new images.

I used Firewitch although if I hadn't been so busy with life I would have used all the images! Have used promarkers to colour her in and a new die from Tonic to create her frame. My Cameo cut the web and bats and the papers are from Graphic45.

This weeks sponsors are Kenny K, Crafty Ribbons, Flonz and Hobbyhouse.

Do pop over and see what the rest of the Krew have been up to and why not have a go yourself :)

Am entering her in to:-

Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

No comments: