Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

Less Is More - Shadow Stamping

Oh my goodness it has been a while.  Still been busy card making just don't seem to ever get chance to blog them.  But today the kids were at their dads and I had nothing else pressing to do so visited one of my favourite blogs Less is More and decided it was time to join in :)

I had these Clarity stamps arrive yesterday and have been desperate to have a go with them.
Not overly sure about this card and it has been a while since I have done a one layer. Used Adirondack Butterscotch to stamp the image and then embossed with Seafoam White.
 This card was made using Adirondack Juniper to stamp the image and then for the first time I used Cosmic Shimmer flake & glitter glue to stamp the image again and used variegated green gilding flakes.  Quite like this technique although it needs a bit of perfecting.

I hope everyone is having a fab weekend, know I am and just about to open a bottle of wine :)

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely techniques and colours. Funnily enough I made another card for this challenge using the same leafy stamp but mine was crap so didn't get blogged.

Jan said...

Two fabulous cards xx Jan

Marianne said...

two beautiful cards

Margaret said...

Both cards are lovely Suzilou
Margaret x

Jen Nelson said...

fab set of cards Suzilou... love the yellow one!!

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Lynne said...

Wow, love them both. I bet the leafy one looks even better IRL.
Lynne xxx

Chrissie said...

Two great cards!
Love them!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Love that sunshine yellow! Two terrific cards.
Thank you for playing along this week
Anne
Less is More