Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Tag It

This week at Kenny K's the challenge is Tag It. I keep finding ideas for these little bags, which at I am enjoying making (think i'm just trying to avoid making Christmas cards!) Any way I found this bag on the Whiff Of Joy Tutorials site.
Have used a Kenny K image and coloured her with promarkers, used a glitter gell pen on her fur trim, but I can't get the photo to show the sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment as I love reading them :)

4 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous! :) What a fab idea. I love the colouring on this - stunning in green! I really like how you have inked the edges, it makes it pop out from the bag! :)
Beautiful!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jill said...

gorgeous gift bag Suzilue I love the sparkle and the soft green tones thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

Murielle said...

OH.... your box is so wonderful!!!
Beautiful idea, the tag.
Thank you for your so nice comments for my tutoriel box WOJ.
Hugs, Murielle

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda