Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

WOYWW 77

I have been dieing to have ago at the WOYWW but my desk is always so boring, but today is my birthday (21 again haha) and look at the lovelly presents I got off my partner and boys. Still got a couple of things to get from the boys as some of the bits are on back order.
At last I have got some spellbinders and i loved the look of the Wiff Of Joy seasons greetings stamps with the fancy shape die cut and at last some decent glue! Anyway I will have a look through everyones work desks but for now I have got to go play with my new bits, Am sooo excited hehe.

8 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Many happy returns! How can your desk ever be boring - only in your eyes for sure! You've done well Suzilou - or rather your boys have done well for you - great haul of new stuff, hope you've had a good long play session!

Joanne said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday. What fabby pressies you got. x (13)

Debs said...

Happy Birthday...great prezzies..have lots of fun trying them out..hugs Debs (111)

Kirsty.A said...

Happy birthday! Wow - so much lovely stash- enjoy playing with it

Lionelsa said...

All the best for your birthday!
I like the cards. Have fun with your new stuff! #30

Nicky said...

Happy BIrthday love the pressies - cant wait to see what you make with them - ~127

oneoff said...

Happy Birthday stash! There's no such thing as a boring desk - we are insatiably curious at WOYWW and always want to see...

Bernie #11

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Well you have got a busy desk here with lots of nice things to use. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 42)