Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Joanna Sheen - Mum's the Word

Came across this lovely Joanna Sheen blog when looking for challanges to enter for Kenny K and thought I would enter with something completely different for me.

I was inspired by another card that I had seen on pinterest and have a few of Joanna's cd's and have printed out all the projects but have never made anything with any of them!  So after seeing Karin's card I thought why the heck am I not using these beautiful images!!!  I started making this card for my mothers 70th last weekend (went with something else in the end which I will hopefully show another time) but this card is now going to a lovely lady at work for her birthday.

These images are so beautiful they don't need much else to show them off, paper is from DCWV and flowers from WOC.  I saw a great idea again on pinterest using cheery lyn corner die which I used for the one flower.

Definitely different for me not having to colour an image in, mind you takes just as long to cut out all the pieces hehe but really enjoyed making this am looking forward to making the next one :)

Thank you for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

This is beautiful! You gotta love House Mouse :) Thanks for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen! Laura xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Do you know what - I LOVE this! :) Beautiful fresh colours and awesome image :)

hugs

xxalisonxx