Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Kenny K - Happy Birthday

Oh my gosh what a busy week and still got a few busy days to come so apologies for not being around much.  My Mom had her 70th Birthday party last night so spent 2 days running round sorting out food, cake balloons, decorations.  We all had the most fantastic time and didn't get to bed until 2am.  Then had the mothers round and my sister for lunch today, still got lunch to do with my mom & sister tomorrow and my other halfs niece's 18th birthday get together on Tuesday evening oh and I was out on Friday evening as a work colleague was leaving.  Why does everything come at once hehe!!

Anyway this weeks Kenny K challenge is Happy Birthday and team B have come up with some stunning creations.  There are a couple of great prizes up for grabs, 5 digis from Kenny K and a stamp & die set from Marianne Designs. So go on pop over and join in :)

No comments: