Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Less is More - Cats and/or Dogs

Phew another Monday over and a bank holiday and a few days off coming up yipeee.

Did actually start this card yesterday but with the lovely weather I just had to potter in the garden.

This weeks Less is More challenge is cats and/or dogs, well as the owner of a ragdoll I had to have a cat stamp somewhere!!

Found this stamp buried in a draw that I never go in anymore, can't even tell you where I got it from all I can say is it's from Inkadinkado and as far as I can remember I have used it once before.

I inked it up with Memento tuxedo black and added some perfect pearls and then glitter to some of the dots and used gems on the bigger circles.  Wasn't sure about colouring the eyes, thought green might look good but decided to leave it totally black & white.  The sentiment is computer generated and printed onto a piece of card.
Close up of the image to hopefully show a little better the sparkle.  Think this stamp needs a few more outings as I do rather like it and it stamps beautifully.

Thank you for popping by and do take a look at the rest of the cards on Less is More as there are some stunners over there :)

4 comments:

Gillian R said...

What a lovely elegant card

Les idées de Magouille said...

Great card! and Molly is beautiful...

Dotty Jo said...

So stylish, Jo x

Chrissie said...

Wow what an aristocratic looking feline!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"