Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

Kenny K - Week 58

On a roll this weekend managed to get another challenge card done for Kenny-K. This week is a receipe of 3 designer papers, 2 flowers and 1 ribbon.
Started this card on Saturday with the image (Groove Dude) for my nephews Birthday and thought I would wait for the challenge. Wasn't sure I would get the flowers to fit, specially for a 19 year old lad! So used a Marianne flower die and cut out 6 layers. The paper is from an old dictionary I brought from a charity shop for about £1.50 and it's like tracing paper. Spritzed and scrunched and added distress ink to try and make them a bit more manley. My nephew is a big fan of the theatre and musicals and found the rock paper I think on Bearly Mine web site. The other paper is G.C.D, Paris Nights and we are regular visitors to the Hippodrome in Birmingham so this paper fits really well :)I also added an inside to this card, with an envelope so I can put his money safely inside.

Hope everyone is having a fab bank holiday, weather not to good here so good excuse to stay in my craft room :)



3 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Suzi...your card is fabulous! I love the dictionary paper and I am off to our local thrift store to see if I can find one for myself. Your coloring is also fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! Good-luck and I hope to see you next week!

xxxtglxxx said...

Love your manly flowers!! :) lol.

Another awesome card Suzilou - fab image, colouring and layout.

Smashing details on this and your nephew will love it (especially the inside!) lol.

have a great weekend,

hugs

xxalisonxx

tiggertastic said...

this is fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft