Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? 101

EDIT: I got my post back and have re-entered WOYWW even though it's Saturday!!

Well it's Wednesday again! Slowly getting some time to do some blogging which has been impossible the last few weeks.

Thought I would show you a quick pic of my desk, not really much going on, trying to get some birthday and father's day cards done for my boys to give their dad (his birthday is the day before father's day!) and the other card was for the white on white challenge which is in the blog below :)
Picked up my new Big and Juicy's from the post office today, been dieing to have a go with these although I haven't gone as far as buying a brayer...yet!



Thought I would show you a pic of my whole crafty space, not looking very tidy at the moment on the left out of the picture is some floor to ceiling units, where I keep card and punches and a few other bits and bobs :)



Hope everyone is having a fab Wednesday and if you want to see some more desks from around the world pop over to Julia's blog

2 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

I really must get my eyes tested! They got caried away when I read your post and wondered what on earth you bought from the post office called 'big and juicy'! :D ....

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lorraine said...

Oooooh, what a lovely space. It looks so clean and cheerful.