Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Flowers & Pearls

What a miserable day, done nothing but rain here today and am back at work tomorrow!

Oh well gave me a good excuse to sit crafting all day :) Finished cards for the kids to give their dad for his birthday. Need to find some challenges so I can blog them.

Also made a card for the Kenny K challenge, which is flowers and I ♥ Promarkers, which is to use pearls.

Used the very cool Club Kid from Kenny K and coloured her with promarkers then went to town with flowers, pearls, embosing, stamping, stitching - can you tell I have been making alot of clean & simple cards lately, making this was like being let loose on all my crafty stash! hehe


Forgot to say this is a 8x8 card which I love as you can make the image really big and add loads of embelishments.

Hope you are all having a fab bank holiday and having better weather than I am in Brum :)

10 comments:

Denise said...

Great card. Love the image and the colours you have chosen Denise xx

Lorraine said...

Oh, I do like those papers and your colouring is great Suzi. What colours do you use for the skin?

My name is Wynneth said...

Great image and fabulous colours and colouring Suzi. Love those papers. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Tine said...

Hi Suzilou. Great card, and great colouring! Never mind the skin...I would like to know what colours you use for her brunette hair. Pretty flowers & swirl too. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous Suzilou, and I love those papers, they're sooooo pretty, thanks for joinng us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Suzilou :) Hope you had a fab BH weekend hun!

Gorgeous colouring on this KK image, beautiful details (yeah, we have to use up some stash to make room for more LOL!!) and great paper, stitching and flowers.


Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the colors and the papers.. Very lovely work..Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Craftyrose said...

Gorgeous bling and fab image! xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card its gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us KKKGirlz, good luck hun.

Hugs Vicky xxx

Hettie said...

Lovely card there. I love how we use the bad weather as an excuse to immerse ourselves with craft! I been in my crafting room sewing most of today!! LOL!!